We, at the Medical Division of Charmant Co., Ltd. (hereafter "the company") are fully aware of the importance of the personal information that is shared with us by our customers, and our social responsibility toward it, and in relation to its handling, we abide by the following stipulations.
1. Handling and Management of Personal Information
Our company shall appropriately manage all customers' (referring to corporate etc. customers and individual customers together as "customers") personal information (being "personal information" as stipulated by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) in accordance with our company's regulations etc. in relation to the protection of personal information.
2. Use of Acquired Personal Information
All personal information relating to the customer, including but not limited to their name, address, telephone number, date of birth, and e-mail address, acquired by our company through the customer's presentation of it via this website, over the telephone etc., or through any other legal means, and any information relating to the status of dealings with our company etc., shall be used only for the following purposes.
* "Other legal means" includes the internet, telephone directory, and direct mail brokers, etc.
- In order to conduct retail activities for the products handled by our company, and to provide services attached or related to them [Examples: to take orders for the company's products, to investigate and reply to requests and inquiries, to send products, to offer related after services, and to notify information relating to new products and services]
- To improve product planning and development, and improve the content of services
- To improve the content of the website, its management, and for statistical analysis of its usageめ
- To enable making judgments on credit decisions and management in relation to dealings with our company
3. Provision of Personal Information
Our company shall not provide or disclose the personal information acquired from customers to any third party, aside from under those circumstances as shown below.
- When the prior consentcept / acknowledgment of the customer has been received
- When compliance with provision is forced by law etc
- When there is a requirement in order to protect the life, the health or the finances of the customer themselves or a third party
4. Commission of Personal Information
Our company shall not entrust the personal information acquired from the customer to any third party, aside from in the case of, in order to fulfill those uses of the personal information as listed under "2. Use of Acquired Personal Information," our company entrusts the handling of personal information to a commissioned business with whom we have concluded a non-disclosure agreement relating to personal information.
* A commission business includes delivery companies commissioned to deliver products, printing companies commissioned to print address labels for catalogues, direct mailing etc., companies commissioned with system maintenance etc., and suitable supervision of commissioned businesses will be conducted.
5. Disclosure and Correction of Personal Information
If the customer desires disclosure or correction etc. of their own personal information, having confirmed that the customer making the application is whom they say they are, information shall be provided within a suitable time period and suitable range. Please understand that our company requires certain prescribed procedures in this case.
If you desire disclosure or correction etc. of your own personal information as held by our company, please contact us.
6. Maintenance and Improvement of Personal Information Security
- Our company shall continually work to maintain and improve information security, in order to prevent leaks, loss or alteration to customer's personal information.
- All staff and employees of our company shall be fully aware of the importance of the protection of personal information, and shall be given education and training in the suitable handling of customer's personal information.
7. Continuous Improvement to Basic Methods and Policies Relating to Protection of Personal Information
Our company shall, along with abiding by laws and all other regulations in regard to the protection of personal information, continuously review and improve our efforts to protect personal information in response to changes in the societal environment.